Learn about AMP web stories Search Engine Optimisation
For Monitisation: To enable ads on your webstories, add google adsense to your domain website. Web story should atleast have more than 7 story pages to be enabled for auto-ads.
Structured Data: Add schema json to enable rich results for your web stories . You can visit https://search.google.com/test/rich-results
Dead Page: Make sure your webstory is not a dead lock without any CTA(external Link). Add CTA link to your main blog article, or your site link.
Valid AMP: Make sure your amp html is valid. You can visit https://search.google.com/test/amp
Watch- Create Your First Web Story
Tips To Make Better web stories
- Add Structued data to your webstories.
- Make sure there is enough contract between the text and the background image. Tip: Add Overlay Effect
- Text should be similar to tweets- short and informative.
- Add meta data - title, description, og:image, og:title, og:description - to get better link preview on social media.
- Add Call To Action link to your blog, article related to your webstory.
- Add your web stories into the XML sitemap, if you want your web stories to appear on Google search results. Also, add canonical tags to describe your web stories in an explicitly detailed way
- Authentic Stories grab more audience attention as compared to others. Be clear and write something you are passionate about. To rank well on Google, you need to nurture your brand by building its experience, expertise, authority, and trustworthiness (E-E-A-T). Hence being authentic will make your Web Stories more amazing.
Read to learn about monetization How to monetize web Stories ?
Read to learn about analytics How to add google analytics in web stories ?
Tips for SEO 10 SEO Tips to increase views google web stories ?